Profile – Tracy Russell
When people who know me and have worked with me describe me a common theme emerges, ‘great people person’, ‘highly empathetic and compassionate’, ‘excellent listener’, ‘the ability to bring the best out in people’.
Going self-employed for me wasn’t a difficult decision as I am passionate about developing people and working for myself rather than for someone else (I worked in retail management for 21 years) has given me the freedom to pursue what I am genuinely good at, supporting and developing others.
I have always been involved in developing people but now as a practitioner of NLP, the MBTI and Strengthscope, I have a great toolkit to support my experience and skills and I focus on helping people understand themselves, deal with limiting beliefs, understand others and communicate better.
There really is nothing better than taking some from a position of self imposed limitation through to watching them flourish. My career dream was to hold a role that genuinely enabled me to help other people and now I am living it!
Abilities & Qualifications
- Excellent inter-personal abilities, capable of developing relationships with a broad range of people
- A natural aura of safety enabling people to feel comfortable when sharing their thoughts
- An excellent knowledge of team dynamics and developing cohesion and understanding
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of customer service and engagement
- A strong ability to support and move individuals and groups towards their desired goals, regardless of their current situation
- The ability to facilitate individual learning and development within a group context
- Qualified Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Qualified Practitioner in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI® Step I & II)
- Practitioner of the Murphy Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children®
- Qualified Practitioner of Strengthscope™
- Certificate in Management Studies
- Adult Teaching Certificate